知識 2 1
閱讀權限 0
註冊 2017-4-3
用戶註冊天數 2604
用戶失蹤天數 2567

分享 
發表於 2017-4-7 13:43  資料 私人訊息 
ralph lauren outlet shop Like most ultraligh
Like most ultralight gear,puma shoes for kids clearance, The jacket packs into the pocket and has a small keeper loop,canada ralph lauren,com/photos/5/54/176970_5526_L. On our scale it weighed in at 22 oz. which discourages hikers from carrying it in the backcountry However since it is the only pump filter in our review that effectively treats viruses this filter still has its time and place Time Before Drinking The First Need was the fastest pump in our timed test taking just over a minute to pump a full liter Its handle and pre-filter were very easy to use and water came out rapidly and easily There is a lot less resistance to this pump than with others like the MSR Miniworks which requires some muscle to pump Ease of Use This pump is easy to use with a pre-filter at the end of the hose and a base that can screw onto a couple different sized bottle tops The gravity-fed system is a little more elaborate to set up but it is a nice option to have Durability/Uses Before Maintenance Overall the filter is very durable but it only treats around 550 liters before the cartridge needs to be replaced which is very little compared to the 1500 liters treated by the Platypus GravityWorks or the 2000 liters treated by the MSR Miniworks Taste The First Need since it has such a small pore size in its filter also filters out things that cause bad taste and odor so it actually improves the taste and quality of the water Best Application Since this pump treats for viruses it is ideal to have with you around particularly sketchy water sources such as on international trips It is not the best backcountry filter because of its heavy weight and large size but it is the most effective pump protecting the user from the most possible diseases If you will be around very questionable water this is an excellent choice Value This pump starts out as the most expensive purification method in this review at $115 On top of that the filter cartridge only lasts for about 550 liters before it needs to be replaced These replacements cost around $50 which adds to the overall expense expense further This is not a budget filtration system but it is the most effective pump filter and a non-chemical treatment for viruses which in and of itself carries value Other Versions & Accessories Trav-L-Pure Base Camp Water Purifier XLE Canister  McKenzie Long OutdoorGearLab Member Reviews
Most recent review: March 18 2016 Summary of All Ratings OutdoorGearLab Editors' Rating:     (40) Average Customer Rating:     (48) 100% of 8 reviewers recommend it Rating Distribution 9 Total Ratings 5 star:  (6) 4 star:  (3) 3 star:  (0) 2 star:  (0) 1 star:  (0) Sort 8 member reviews by: Most Recent | Most Helpful Write a Review on this Gear 1 of 1 people found the following review helpful:    Sep 17 2014 - 03:18pm DevilDog · Camper · Jacksonville Alabama I have used this filter since 1992 and find it "THE BEST" out there I used to use a Katadyn but due to their pitiful customer service I switched to "First Need" and I'm very glad I did I don't care to drink pesticides or other farm treatment run off and this is the only filter that takes a lot of that out People complain about the weight it's only 22 oz for cry'n out loud I'm 70 years old and still pack and 22oz is nothing man up a little You ever get sick from bad water you'll re-think the extra wt The other complaint seems to be the thru put; 550 liters is almost 150 gallons of water how much do you drink in a day anyway And I bet that $5000 for a new cartridge is nothing compared to the fancy electronics of cell phones GPS heart rate monitor and so forth that you think you just have to have Come on. it is probably way too warm to be wearing this parka. Our Editors' Choice winner, you'll pay a premium for one of the social-networked options. the Striiv Smart is by far the best motivator and activity tracker in our test. nothing to do with quality. It's kept me dry on the mountain as well as on my way to class.
   Credit: Brandon Lampley">Th
頂部