知識 7267 1
閱讀權限 0
註冊 2017-9-12
用戶註冊天數 2421
用戶失蹤天數 1650

分享 
發表於 2019-10-22 04:10  資料 私人訊息 
China Football Jerseys 2587
TOKYO (AP) — New England Patriots quarterback Tom Brady got a quick lesson in the ancient sport of sumo during a visit to Japan.
"For them to welcome me means very much to me,Football jerseys authentic," Brady was quoted as saying by the Kyodo news agency. "It's hard to describe in words how special that was."
The 39-year-old Brady,Vans Old Skool Discount, who led the Patriots to the Super Bowl title last season,Under Armour Curry Shoes Sales, described the opportunity to learn about sumo as 'incredible" while adding that the wrestlers are "very strong" and are "strong in mind and body."
The pair took turns pushing each other from one end of the ring to the other,Wholesale Authentic Jerseys.
Brady, who visited China and Japan this week on a tour promoting football, stopped in at the Sakaigawa sumo stable in Tokyo on Thursday and stepped into the ring with sumo wrestler Goeido.
Goeido,Cheap Jordan Shoes For Sale, a 31-year-old winner of last September's Autumn Grand Sumo tournament, said of the NFL superstar: "He has a lot of explosive power. I feel energized. It's stimulating to have an opportunity to come in contact with athletes from a different sport."
頂部