知識 7267 1
閱讀權限 0
註冊 2017-9-12
用戶註冊天數 2421
用戶失蹤天數 1650

分享 
發表於 2019-5-30 09:01  資料 私人訊息 
Discount Jerseys 8828
The Jaguars welcomed him back to the facility.
"I would have loved to been out there,Schuhe Gro?handel, to contribute and help the team win," Ivory said.
His return to the field likely will happen next week.

"It feels good to be back," Ivory said. "I'm just ready to get back going. ... There's no more issues. I'm ready to go. Did a little cardio today and now it's just day by day."
"I think it'd be really challenging for him,World Baseball Classic Jerseys," Bradley said. "We'll see, but I just think that the arrow will be down."
JACKSONVILLE, Fla. (AP) — Jacksonville Jaguars running back Chris Ivory returned to the facility Thursday,Nike NFL China Wholesale, two days after being released from the hospital.
The Jaguars plan to ease Ivory back into practice, making it unlikely that he will play against the Chargers (0-1).
He declined to reveal specifics about the issue,Cheap Basketball Jerseys China, saying "it was something that needed attention and I went in in pain and I got the problem fixed."
"It's great," coach Gus Bradley said. "I had a chance to visit with him. I think at this stage right now, he just wants to move forward. He's like, 'Hey, I'm back with the team and meeting with the trainers and stuff.' He's always had that mindset to focus on today and what do I need to do and just wants to move on. Just thankful that it all worked out."
Ivory met with coaches and trainers, and even got in a brief workout during his first day back in nearly a week.
"I thought we played really strong, but all we can do now is move forward and get ready for the next game and just carry over from what we did this past game. ... I'm not going to put a time on it, but when the time comes, I'll be ready to go."
But he's a long shot to practice Friday or make the trip to San Diego, where the Jaguars (0-1) play Sunday.
Ivory was hospitalized Sunday with a "general medical issue" and missed the season opener against Green Bay,Cheap Nike Sb China. He was released Tuesday.
Without Ivory, a 1,000-yard rusher with the New York Jets last season, the Jaguars averaged 1.8 yards a carry against the Packers. Second-year pro T.J. Yeldon is expected to get the majority of the work in the run game.
頂部