知識 6076 1
閱讀權限 0
註冊 2017-10-13
用戶註冊天數 2404
用戶失蹤天數 1664

分享 
發表於 2019-5-28 09:43  資料 私人訊息 
Cheap Football Jerseys 3622
"This is as good as they get in LA," Barwin said. "I'm excited to be a part of that group and make the group even better."

Barwin made the Pro Bowl in 2014 with the Eagles,Wholesale China Jerseys, and he was willing to take a pay cut to stay in Philadelphia. He signed his six-year contract in 2013 knowing it would have to be restructured after four years. But when the Eagles asked for a cut that was apparently far below what Barwin could make on the open market, he decided to move on.
LOS ANGELES (AP) — Connor Barwin had several options for the next stop in his NFL career after he couldn't work out a way to stay with the Philadelphia Eagles.
He isn't angry with the Eagles, but he remains disappointed by his declining production last season after transitioning from a 3-4 defense to coordinator Jim Schwartz's 4-3 set. He still managed five sacks as an end, but his 34 tackles were his fewest in a full season since his rookie year in 2009.
Barwin signed with the Los Angeles Rams last week, agreeing to a one-year-deal. The move reunites him with defensive coordinator Wade Phillips, whose signature 3-4 defense set up Barwin to become a star with the Houston Texans.
Los Angeles went 4-12 last season, losing 11 of its last 12 games despite the efforts of its solid defense. The Rams then hired 31-year-old head coach Sean McVay, who is a mere nine months older than Barwin.
Barwin will be an outside linebacker in Phillips' 3-4 scheme after serving as an end last year with the Eagles. Those position names are really just semantics, because Barwin expects to be a down lineman on about 60 percent of the Rams' defensive snaps.
"Wade did a lot for me in the two years I was with Houston," Barwin said Wednesday in a phone interview. "He taught me so much about being a pro,Cheap Jerseys Free Shipping, enjoying being around the game every single day, and he really elevated my game as a pass rusher."
Barwin said he'll be the left defensive end on most nickel snaps; Robert Quinn prefers to play from the right side. Barwin prides himself on his versatility,Aron Baynes Jersey, and he expects to be effective anywhere Phillips wants him.
"I think if I would have stayed, I would have been better as well," Barwin said. "There's a lot of money in the defensive line room in Philadelphia, and I think they wanted to use (some of) that money — wisely,Buffalo Bills Jerseys Cheap China, I think — to help Carson Wentz, to get him some receivers."
"Ultimately. I thought it was a better opportunity to be in LA, and be in a defense that I've had success with," Barwin said.
He decided to make a fresh start on the West Coast with an old mentor.
Barwin also was pursued by the Cincinnati Bengals as a free agent,Air Max 720 Womens UK, but the University of Cincinnati product thought the Rams presented more opportunities.
The Rams' defense was above-average last season under coordinator Gregg Williams, and Phillips will have most of that personnel at his disposal as he shapes the group into a 3-4 unit. Barwin can't wait to get started next month.
頂部